In this video, you’ll learn how to activate your CoorpID account and how you can enable 2FA.
- Email with activation code
- Setup two-factor authentication (2FA)
- Set password
- Confirmation mail
Email with activation code
When you have been invited for CoorpID you will receive an email with activation code.
Follow the below steps to activate your account:
- Go to www.coorpid.com
- Click on the “Sign in” button in the upper right corner of the page
- Enter the email address on which you received the activation email
- Enter the activation code from the activation email. The activation code is valid for 5 days.
[Check your spam folder if you cannot find the activation email.]
Setup two-factor authentication (2FA)
CoorpID uses two-factor authentication to secure your account. Open or install one of the following mobile authenticator apps:
- Microsoft Authenticator
- Google Authenticator
Open the authenticator app and add CoorpID by scanning the QR code.
- Microsoft Authenticator: Click on the + symbol in the upper right corner. Choose work or school account. Choose scan QR code.
- Google Authenticator: Click on the + symbol in the bottom right corner. Choose Scan QR code.
Now, enter the six digit code generated by the Authenticator app.
After confirming your email address your account is created! You can now sign in with your email address and password. Keep your authenticator app ready to provide the one-time, six digit code.