To create a new relationship with an external partner on CoorpID, follow these steps:
- Select ‘Add new partner’ from the Relationships menu.
- Fill in the email address of your contact person.
- Fill in the name of your partner.
- Choose for which of your entities you want to create the relationship. You can select multiple entities at once to create the relationship with the partner.
- Click ‘Add partner’. Now, the partner is added to your list of partners on the Relationship page.
After creating the Relationship, documents can be shared with your partner via CoorpID’s so-called External Partner flow. Follow the below steps to share your documents:
- From the Relationship menu, select the name of your entity you want to share documents for.
- You will now arrive on the Relationship page between your entity and the partner.
- Select the documents you want to share.
- Select ‘Share documents’.
- Fill in the email adress of the receiver.
- Choose between the SMS or email option to send the security code.
- Select the timeframe of access for your Partner.
- Add a comment or message for your partner
- Give consent and select ‘Share’.
Your partner’s contact person will receive an encrypted email link to the shared documents on CoorpID. By filling in the code, received via SMS or email, the partner can temporarily access the documents. You will be notified once the partner has accessed the documents.