Store, manage & share your KYC documents
Are KYC requests slowing down your business and affecting your financial maneuverability? Look into how you can reduce your compliance burden and streamline and simplify your whole KYC compliance process with CoorpID.
CoorpID offers a web-based platform that helps corporations to easily structure and share KYC company information with their financial partners, across multiple entities.
Streamline and simplify
your KYC compliance process
Banks and other financial institutions are having to comply with increasingly strict Know Your Customer (KYC) and Customer Due Diligence (CDD) requirements when onboarding customers, performing reviews, or providing new products and services. As a result, corporations, in particular multi-entity corporates operating across several geographies, are being faced with an unprecedent number of KYC information requests a year from their financial partners.
When dealing with KYC information requests from banks, multiple departments are involved: Finance, Treasury, Tax, Legal, Compliance. How do you keep an overview of information that was shared?
By using CoorpID in your KYC compliance process you will be able to handle multiple KYC compliance requests for all the entities within your corporation far more efficiently.
“CoorpID makes it easy to store and structure your KYC company documents and share them with your banks and business partners. ”
Job den Hamer | CEO CoorpID
Organise your documents
Answer questions and upload your KYC documents to your vault to build a complete company profile
CoorpID provides tailored recommendations, helping you store KYC documents in line with industry standards
Share KYC documents securely via CoorpID with banks and business partners that are not registered on the platform
Easily view what has been shared with whom and when in the audit log, and download this if needed
Compile a KYC information package for each corporate entity. Visualise the organisational and ownership structure of each entity
Stay up-to-date on the status of each shared document file
See all relationships in one clear overview
Select & share
Select documents and share these documents securely with your bank or business partners
Download selected documents if you want to share documents via your own channels
Subscribe to our newsletter
What would you do with a 25% time savings on handling KYC requests? Take a break? Have an extra walk around the park? Or catch up with other work?
KYC Quick Scan
How is your KYC process organised within your company? Is it time to streamline and accelerate this process via a central online repository? Or does handling KYC company data requests the old-fashioned way, via email, still work for you?
Find out for yourself by answering the questions in our KYC Quick Scan.
multi-entity organisations can:
Store & structure KYC documents
- Upload KYC documents to their secure CoorpID vault
- Compile a KYC information package for each corporate entity
- Visualise the organisational and ownership structure of each entity
- Update information on the corporate and/or entity level
- Handle KYC requests quickly and efficiently from one central location
Select & share KYC documents
- Select documents and share these documents securely with banks or business partners
- CoorpID is bank-independent, share documents with multiple banks and business partners
- Share KYC documents securely via CoorpID with banks and business partners that are not registered on the platform
Track & Trace KYC documents
- Remain in control over who has access to the information that needs to be shared
- Automatically record all document exchanges and build an audit trail
Send & Receive notifications
- Update KYC information and notify banks and business partners of any changes with a single click
- Receive automatic reminders of expiry dates
Collaborate & Delegate
- Streamline collaboration between departments and teams
- Collaborate across entities when handling multi-entity KYC requests
- Assign roles and delegate tasks to colleagues in CoorpID